Adopt Stellar Leadership Strategies with Leadership Coaching
leaders know the importance of consistently fine-tuning their skills.
One of the most critical tools for leadership success is individual
coaching, a process that helps leaders enhance skills, build presence,
and increase leadership acumen.
Leadership coaching with the Welford Group offers individual sessions
conducted on-site and scheduled for each leader's convenience. Our
customized process means that coaching is personalized, focused
The Leadership Coaching Process includes:
- Administration of personality and style assessments, such as
Myers-Briggs, Communication Style and TK Conflict Mode instruments
- Interviews with the individual's supervisor and peers
- Identification of specific skill or leadership development needs
- Creation of a development action plan with specific goals
- Ongoing, one-on-one meetings with personal instruction and guidance
- Follow-up as needed for continued success
Coaching supports the delivery of your organization's core business
The research clearly supports the coaching -performance
link. The American Management Association's 2008 survey of best
coaching practices found that managers who receive coaching are
more likely to say that their organizations are performing well
in the areas of:
- Revenue growth
- Market share
- Customer satisfaction
Heightened productivity is another benefit attained through coaching.
- A 2009 BlessingWhite survey on coaching practices found that
nearly two-thirds of managers who receive coaching feel that it
has had a significant positive impact on their performance and
Coaching can also play an important role in preventing or resolving
- High turnover
- Sales slumps
- Rising costs of doing business
- Lack of innovation
- Dismal employee engagement scores
- Declining customer satisfaction
Pair Leadership Coaching with 3-Dimensional
Feedback for added precision in the development process.
Contact us today to schedule your complimentary,
one-hour training needs consultation and to learn more about how
The Welford Group can help your organization.