Grow Effective Leaders with 3-Dimensional Feedback
show that organizations with effective leaders are more successful
than those whose leadership is lacking. Ineffective leadership can
have disastrous consequences, including high employee turnover rates,
low morale and productivity, poor customer service, and loss of revenue.
The Welford Group's 3-Dimensional Feedback process is a development
tool that helps a leader understand how he or she is perceived by
others — supervisor, subordinates and peers. This 3-Dimensional
view enables a leader to realize his or her particular strengths,
weaknesses and development needs in order to maximize performance
Through the 3-Dimensional Feedback Process, we will:
- Systematically collect opinions about a leader's performance
and skills from his or her peers, direct reports and supervisor
(as well as self assessment),
- Interpret, review and diplomatically explain the feedback to
the individual, and
- Create a development action plan to help the leader address
his or her primary development needs.
What are the benefits and advantages of 3-Dimensional Feedback?
To the leader:
- It can uncover hidden strengths and blind spots.
- Feedback coming from multiple sources is more likely to be accepted.
- It inspires leaders to take ownership of their own development.
- Leaders gain self-awareness by learning how others perceive
- It is a strong motivating force, enabling leaders to focus their
development and implement lasting behavioral change.
- It is a powerful driver of change for individuals and the organization.
To the organization:
- It can reduce turnover and associated costs. An environment
that encourages self-development leads to job satisfaction which
minimizes turnover and the costs associated with replacing leaders.
- It improves communication within the organization and encourages
a more open culture where giving and receiving feedback is the
- It helps with training needs analysis and planning an effective
management development strategy for the future.
- Improved individual performance will result in improved overall
Contact us today to schedule your complimentary,
one-hour training needs consultation and to learn more about how
The Welford Group can help your organization.